Comper and contrast essay
This version of How to Start a Compare and Contrast Essay was reviewed by Stephanie Wong Ken on June 30, 2015.
Fresh topics for essays
- Would you rather make a lot of money or fulfil your dreams?
- What is the difference between bulimia and anorexia?
- Smoking or drinking - which is worse?
- Weight lifting or CrossFit - what would you choose?
- Male friendship vs. female friendships.
- Starbucks vs. Keurig.
- Disneyland vs. Port Adventura.
- Warner Brothers vs. 20 th Century Fox.
- Paganism vs. Islam.
- Outside vs. inside beauty.
Original themes for compare and contrast essays
- Your happiest day vs. your saddest day.
- Star Wars vs. Star Trek.
- Rap music vs. rock.
- Writing email vs. sending a regular letter.
- Norway vs. Iceland.
- My two dearest friends.
- Nascar vs. Formula One.
- British Empire vs. Roman Empire.
- Working in an open space vs. working in a small office.
- Infatuation vs. love.
We have created quite a list for you, don't you think? You will definitely find something you can write about. Just remember to talk about something you have a certain level of expertise in or have reliable sources to check the information at. Other than that, grab our plan - and start writing the piece right away!
This way of writing is more interesting, as it brings more satisfaction and relief in the result. It is considered to be more difficult as the compare contrast essay topics themselves are more tricky and intricate. Get acquainted with compare and contrast essay topics offered below and choose one for your essay.