1. Open your raw video file in a video editing program.
2. Export the video.
3. Select the file and video format .
4. Select the bit rate and the resolution .
5. Adjust the keyframe and frame rate .
6. Select the encoding mode and set your audio options .
Avidemux is available for Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows under the GNU GPL license. The program was written from scratch by Mean, but code from other people and projects has been used as well. Patches, translations and even bug reports are always welcome. 2017-08-15: : Win32 binaries on fosshub was damaged, it has been re-uploaded under the name v2 2017-08-15: : On windows, some antivirus do not like recent versions, it is a false positive. There is no virus/trojan...... The code is generated on linux. Core:FFmpeg switched to the branch
Alternatively, you can verify the MD5 hash on the file. A unix program called md5 or md5sum is included in many unix distributions. It is also available as part of GNU Textutils . Windows users can get binary md5 programs from here , here , or here .